If you have short-term goals which are something other than Financial Independence, we are not for you.
If you align with below thoughts, we clearly don’t have a fit -
- [ ] Expecting to live lavishly and not focus on expense control; only want to extract RoI from investments.
- [ ] Don’t believe in equity as an asset class. Just into it because recently it’s giving more returns than FD, or someone else is doing the same.
- [ ] Want quick returns, and want to manage and track the performance daily as if it’ll run more with you watching.
- [ ] The thought of liquidating all your holdings crosses your mind on every fall, and buy it later when it falls more.
- [ ] Want fixed and straight-line returns like an FD.
- [ ] You don’t want to build discipline of investing every month. Just deploying one-time free money to see how it goes.
- [ ] You believe in purchasing stuff on EMI; have many EMIs running in parallel. You use a lot of credit cards. You don’t see yourself dropping these habits in the near future.
- [ ] You think you can achieve Financial Independence on your own and don’t need anyone’s help. You think you are a great investor by booking major profit while the recent runup.
- [ ] You don’t believe in Financial Freedom and think that’s bullshit. You think everyone has to work all their lives to earn, just like your dad did.
- [ ] You think about mitigating your risk first and optimizing for opportunities later.